Dealer Prepaid Maintenance Plans (PPM) plays an essential role in the survival of automotive retailers. Dealership preventive maintenance program is a powerful loyalty tool that keeps your customers coming back to your dealership. Not only do PPM’s drive customer retention but they also naturally create customer loyalty.
Some of the common services offered to customers through our prepaid maintenance programs include:
- Lube, oil and filter changes synthetic oil
- Tire rotation and pressure check
- Alignment check
- Replacement of wiper blade
- Multi-point vehicle inspection
- Fluid top-off
- Nitrogen-filled tires
- Body repairs
- Cleaning and detailing
- Discounts on parts, service and accessories
- System flushes
- Air filter replacement
- Wiper blade replacement
Dealership Preventive maintenance programs can also generate more revenue for your dealership. Most customers coming in for a PPM visit will likely end up purchasing something additional. Drivers who return for regular maintenance are also more likely to purchase their next vehicle from the same dealership. Maintenance plans on pre-owned vehicles are twice as likely to go elsewhere for service or their next vehicle purchase. PPM’s will help in preventing, or drastically reducing, this from happening, in turn, help limit the high costs of gaining new customers – keeping existing customer coming back to your store on a consistent basis.
Some of the customer benefits in purchasing a PPM campaign include:
- Drivers can pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices.
- Since the work has already been paid for, service can be fast and convenient with no waiting in line to pay.
- The cost of the package is included in the monthly car payment, eliminating maintenance budgeting worries.
- The work is always performed by certified technicians.
- A vehicle’s resale value is increased through digital records of upkeep.
- A plan may be transferable when the vehicle is sold.
- Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices.
- Only Factory-authorized parts and fluids are used.
Contact us to find out about the convenient and affordable Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans offered by Vanguard Dealer Services.