- Mickey Quinn is featured on Dealership News July Podcast
- Mickey Quinn and Neil Brennan featured in the P&A 2019 Industry Trends for 2019 article
- James Polley quoted in Automotive News – How vendors avoid ineffective overload
- Vanguard Dealer Services has been the honored recipient of EasyCare’s Globe Award for 10 years in a row!
- Pitching products in the service drive works. Just ask Nestor.
- ‘Why F&I is so critical’
- Using Tech in Down Economy
- Vanguard Dealer Services Celebrates 10th Anniversary Providing F&I Products, Dealership Consulting
- Vanguard Dealer Services Improves Dealerships’ Profitability By Offering MOTOR TREND® Recommended Best Buy F&I Products
- Vanguard Dealer Services Named Automobile Protection Corporation’s Largest Agency For Seventh Consecutive Year
- Vanguard Dealer Services Celebrates 15 Years of Dealership Profitability
- Vanguard Dealer Services Launches New State-Of-The-Art Website
F&I Industry News
- The changes include promoting GM Financial COO Kyle Birch to president of North America.
- Automotive News has hired Dan Shine as editor of Fixed Ops Journal, the magazine that focuses on dealerships' parts, service […]
- Autolist will be maintained as a separate website and brand. It will remain headquartered in San Francisco and led by […]
Automotive Industry News
- London Electric Vehicle Co., a venerable U.K. maker of black taxis, rolled out a plug-in hybrid variant of its TX […]
- Subaru has unveiled its first design study of the full-electric crossover it is co-developing with Toyota as the automaker makes a […]
- Mazda is still considering how and when to bring the ultra-efficient, high-torque mild-hybrid powerplant to its biggest market. The automaker […]
- Across autonomous driving, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence, Israeli companies have captured the attention of the global auto industry. Their collective […]
- A group of retailers gathered at Nissan's North American headquarters voiced frustration with slumping residual values and profitability and urged […]
- The Detroit 3 are expected to slash production in Canada during the course of their new deals with the UAW, […]
- Dealers said they left a meeting last fall in Las Vegas loving the new vehicles they saw, but not so […]
- Curious about what the first CUV from Genesis will look like undisguised? Hyundai’s luxury brand has finally provided some answers.
- The electric vehicle maker is closing in on a $100 billion valuation, having overshadowed controversies and product issues with a […]
Fixed Operations Industry News
- Automotive News has hired Dan Shine as editor of Fixed Ops Journal, the magazine that focuses on dealerships' parts, service and collision departments. Shine will […]
- The New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers created a new program to train tech workers with a $907,000 grant from the state.
- High school teacher Ron Grosinger turned his classroom into a training ground for students interested in changing automotive technology.