Are you looking to shift your career into the fast lane within the F&I side of the Automotive industry?
Vanguard Dealer Services has been operating at high speed for over 20 years.
Mickey Quinn discusses how he began in the auto industry and what it takes to excel here at Vanguard Dealer Services.
Testimonials from staff members give you a glimpse into what it is like to work at Vanguard Dealer Services day to day.
- F&I professionals require strong communication skills, have a good foundational understanding of the automotive industry, and are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- F&I specialists sell new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. They are able to articulate to customers thorough explanations of aftermarket products, extended warranties, vehicle service contracts, manufacturer and dealership specific services and policies.
- F&I specialists are required to create a program in conjunction with the sales department to ensure all vehicle sales are referred to the F&I department.
- A thorough understanding of federal, state and local regulations that affect new and used-vehicle sales and finance departments is essential.
- They are able to train and provide the dealership sales team with information on finance, lease programs and the benefits of extended service programs.
Exceptional people are needed to deliver extraordinary service for our customers. If you are looking for employment with an organization that encourages individual development and innovation while providing a dynamic, supportive work environment – you will enjoy working for Vanguard Dealer Services.
Explore our career opportunities across the US where you will push the boundaries of possible and move your Career in the Fast Lane.
Below you can view open jobs and apply for a position online.
Also you can see other Job postings we have on Our Indeed Page here
Vanguard Dealer Services offers their employees a very generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- Transit and Parking Flexible Spending Account
- Disability and Life
- Critical Illness and Accident
- College Tuition Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate and Resources
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
Vanguard Automotive Consulting & Auto Finance Jobs
As a rapidly growing provider of automotive finance and insurance programs, Vanguard Dealer Services is constantly seeking hard-working individuals to join our team of knowledgeable employees. Because we value our employees, we experience an extremely low turnover rate and have spent the past decade expanding our team of dedicated F&I specialists into a powerful group of industry leading experts.
If you have an extensive F&I background, a commitment to superior customer service and an interest in pursuing a rewarding career in the automotive F&I industry, then we would like to hear from you.